Bilayer Graphene on SiO2/Si (10 mm x 10 mm)
Bilayer Graphene on SiO₂/Si 10 mm x 10 mm (non AB Bernal stacking)
The bilayer graphene product consists of two CVD layers produced by multiple transfer on a SiO2/Si substrate. Lower sheet resistance values can be obtained when compared to monolayer samples.
- Transparency: >94 %
- Color: Transparent
- Coverage: >95%
- Number of graphene layers: 2
- Thickness (theoretical): 0.69 nm
- Sheet resistance: 190±30 Ohms/sq (1cm x 1cm)
- Grain size: Up to 10 μm
- Dry Oxide Thickness: 300 nm (+/-5%)
- Type/Dopant: P/Bor
- Orientation: <100>
- Resistivity: <0.005 Ohm·cm
- Thickness: 525 +/- 20 μm
- Front surface: Single Side Polished
- Back Surface: Etched
- Particles: <email@example.com μm
Our Graphene Oxide is subjected to a rigorous QC in order to ensure a high quality and reproducibility.
- Transparent conductors in OLEDs, LEDs, solar cells, etc...
- Graphene transistors and electronic applications
If your application requires more specific quality control, please do not hesitate to contact us.