About Kennedy Labs
Kennedy Labs is a nanofabrication company creating graphene and other graphene like 2D materials for microelectronic applications and novel stand alone devices.
Using a variety of nanofabrication techniques to deposit or infuse 2D material into nanolaminates, membranes, dispersions and wafer scale structures, Kennedy Labs can help you integrate 2D materials into your products or subcomponents to deliver quantum performance benefits to your specific industrial application.
Application areas we work in
Materials we are working with
- CVD Graphene, single and multiple layers (grown directly or transferred)
- Graphene Oxide (GO), reduced Graphene Oxide (rGO), Graphene Nanoplatelets (GnP), nanosilver and boron nitride powders
- ALD and CVD metals, including tungsten, molybdenum, platinum, gold, silver, copper
- Hexagonal and Cubic Boron Nitride (hBN and cBN)
- Gallium Oxide
- New materials like TMDCs
Applications we are targeting
- 2D nanofabrication
- Nanolaminates for heat spreading
- Sensors, Inks, Epoxies
- Electroacoustic membranes
- Oil and Gas
How to work with us
Through research and development collaborations, hands on product development experimentation and personalized business development consulting, Kennedy Labs can bring the advantages of quantum materials to your industrial application. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate discussions.